We are sure you will love your new products. But when purchased online or In store at The Décor Room, we do have a returns policy should you not be completely happy with your purchase.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help! We accept returns within 30 days of purchase. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
- Discounted sale items and final clearance cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must have tags still on and returned in the original product packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps
- Reply to your order confirmation email (within the 30 days) to request which products you would like to return
- Return the items back to the address provided by us in our email reply. You will need to organise return at your own expense.
Should your item arrived damaged by courier, please contact us within 5 days from the time of delivery. You will need to send through photos of the damaged items to our email email@example.com
Once you have been in contact with us we will organise for the courier to collect the product and packaging for inspection and endeavour to send you a replacement as soon as possible.
If your item has not been delivered to you within 5 working days, you can either contact the courier company directly or please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with the courier company for an update.
All items are thoroughly checked before sending. However in the remote event you receive an item that is faulty please contact us. If you feel as if there is an imperfection with your item, we will take care of it.
Please send through a photo of the item fault, a description and your contact details to email@example.com